Family and Youth Ministry Coordinator
Do you have a passion for helping develop the spiritual upbringing of families and youth? If yes, then we need you! Community United Methodist Church of Fairfield is looking for a Family and Youth Ministry Coordinator to help grow our church and provide opportunities for our families and youth to fellowship together.
- 20 hours per week. Work from home and the church office.
- Proven experience in youth Christian development, education, and/or ministry.
- Passion for the Christian faith.
- Help coordinate family and youth events outside of the weekly church service.
- Reach out to families and youth in our geographical area.